Monday, January 24, 2011

My Sports Autobiography

My sporting career started from watching my brother and thinking I could do it better than him.  I remember being really young and going to my brother's soccer game and knowing I could be a better player then him.  Being two years younger than him my parents put me into a league that suited the right age.  I was four when I started playing soccer.  Ever since then it has been the #1 sport in my life.  While growing up in Michigan I played baseball in the summers but all year round I was playing soccer.  I varsity lettered in two sports in high school, soccer for three years and two in baseball.

Soccer has taken me to the next level where I am currently playing soccer at Tiffin University in Ohio where I can proudly say I was selected as an All-Region player.  Tiffin is a NCAA Division II school where it seems as if the school is made up of 90% college athletes. As of right now I am a junior which means I have one more opportunity to reach the ultimate collegiate accomplishment of a National Championship title.

I plan to stay involved in sports when I am done with college.  My most desirable job would be with the Detroit Red Wings doing some sort of marketing or working in the promotions area.  Even though I am not a hockey player I have grown up watching the Wings every game and I feel like I would be a tremendous asset towards their organization. 

No comments:

Post a Comment